Friday, July 24, 2009

Worlds are colliding!

So it appears I got a little ahead of myself yesterday with the two posts. Why? Because now I have absolutely nothing to write about today. And I've got some bored friends at work who aren't handling this situation well.





Now I have no one to be mad at but myself for this, but I'm going to take some of the blame out on the Edens Expressway (Why is there traffic at 1:00 going southbound?) and on Touhy (Why is there construction around lunchtime). Both of these elements combined ALMOST ruined my lunch at Superdawg by making it into a 2+ hour fiasco, limiting my writing time. Alas, even bad traffic could never entirely ruin a Superdawg experience. Neither did the fact this lunch was free because I won a gift certificate to Superdawg off Twitter. So who says social media is good for nothing except sexual predators? Because it's also good for free hot dogs. Which taken out of context, could also sound potentially lewd, so what do I know.

Anyhow, there should be ample writing time this weekend so check back early next week for more updates. Somebody cue "Halo" by Beyonce for my outro music.

I'm reading: Worlds are colliding!Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment