Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's so hard....

Today, once again, I say goodbye to a dear friend- my unemployment beard.


In the spirit of looking for full time employment, I must meet with a couple of nice people today and it's probably in my best interest to not look homeless. So once again, two weeks of hard work (or lack thereof) go down the drain.

Unfortunately, this has left me with little time to document my unemployed lifestyle, so check back tomorrow for more unemployed goodness.

Hard to believe those Boyz II Men pants were ever socially acceptable.


I'm reading: It's so hard....Tweet this!

2 comments:

  1. I imagine your beard looking somewhat similar to Spencer Pratt's, so it's best for everybody that it has been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bigger Boys II Men question is the origins of this:

    http://www.stonemountainalumni.org/albums/DiamondThursdays-October/KappaPics_066.jpg

    ReplyDelete